Author Topic: Payment- amount outstanding  (Read 3077 times)

Offline Cursico!

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Payment- amount outstanding
« on: September 06, 2012, 22:52:36 »
I'm not sure if this is just google checkouts needing extra moneys for... using moneys but payment information is telling me that the amount outstanding is: "£ -13.12" Which (assuming the minus sign is important) is a problem as my registration won't be complete until that goes away. I paid for the entire thing before, and I'm pretty sure the surcharge was included in the overall price I was paying.
Am I just supposed to wait for the team to get through it, or is this an error? If it wasn't for the time-limit on how soon you have to pay your fee I'd probably just sit back and wait for something to happen but I've only got a day and I'm a little concerned as a result.

Offline Tungro

• Deputy of Registration, Video Team Member
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I'm an otter in the water, swimming around...
    • View Profile
    • Riverdog.net
Re: Payment- amount outstanding
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 23:26:21 »
Hi,

Apologies for this. It's an error in the system. That amount is actually the Google Checkout fee. It shows you the right amount when you go to make the payment but when it tells our system it's paid, it doesn't take into account the fee. So it came up with a negative figure. We're fixing the bug just now. Don't worry, in the next few hours you should see it fixed completely.

Apologies again for the confusion!

-Tungro

Offline Cursico!

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Payment- amount outstanding
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 00:31:35 »
Cool, thank you :] I've not a nice green tick now.