Author Topic: id?  (Read 3416 times)

Offline Lonestar

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
id?
« on: August 30, 2012, 23:15:50 »
I have just looked at the main confuzzled webpage for next years con and I was looking at the id needed for it and can anyone tell me if a Derbyshire B LINE card is suitable id for registration as it has the government pass hologram if anyone can answer my question I will be very great full ^^
LSTAR WOLF

Offline Tungro

• Deputy of Registration, Video Team Member
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I'm an otter in the water, swimming around...
    • View Profile
    • Riverdog.net
Re: id?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 00:25:28 »
Hi,

You're usually better off emailing the departments in question but I've been directed this way anyway. As the B Line card has the government pass logo on it, it's valid, as long as it shows your name, date of birth and a photo. I unfortunately struggled to find a clear picture of one so can't tell if it has those elements. If it does, then yes, that's fine. If not then no.

Kind regards,

-Tungro
-Head of Registration

Offline Lonestar

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 13:08:45 »
Thanks ^^ so to confirm that I can use the B line card at Confuzzled which department would I have to ask if you can give me their email address thanks x
LSTAR WOLF

Offline Tungro

• Deputy of Registration, Video Team Member
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I'm an otter in the water, swimming around...
    • View Profile
    • Riverdog.net
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 16:28:17 »
Heh precisely :) if you really want the official answer to come from the registration@ address, feel free to email me on that address and I'll reply that way :) But it'll just be me copying and pasting what I said before :)