Author Topic: Wuffwuff from the far north!  (Read 3102 times)

Offline Trashwolf

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Wuffwuff from the far north!
« on: September 10, 2012, 22:24:07 »
Hello everyone! My name's Trashwolf and I come from the far north of Norway! I'm a 20 year old music student and an active participant in the norwegian furry community.

I very recently got intrigued by CF after I got back from Eurofurence and felt that I simply need more! And hopefully this year I will have a steady enough income to make it to CF with some of my Norwegian furfriends that I know have been there before. I'm not an experienced con goer, I have only been to EF three times, so I hope this con is a social one where meeting new friends will be easy! I love meeting new friends, and I see myself as pretty forthcoming (the more depending on if there's a bar nearby, hehe). I especially like to meet fellow musicians!

I don't know what more to write, I'd post a picture of my fursona and all but seeing as FA is down that'll have to wait :)

I hope to make it to CF!

- Trashwolf Silvestris

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Wuffwuff from the far north!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 18:55:32 »
Wuffles and welcome aboard! I think I recall seeing you at EF this year, it would be good to get along to CF. It's a great convention.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline SeanC

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
Re: Wuffwuff from the far north!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 00:35:52 »
Yeah, the 'con fever' just grabs you sometimes  :)
CF is a great con, and you'll be sure to enjoy it. You'll probably see many familiar faces from EF, plus a lot of new ones too.