Author Topic: Looking for a girl to room mate with  (Read 3776 times)

Offline Amethyst

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
Looking for a girl to room mate with
« on: September 15, 2012, 14:40:15 »
This will be my first time in a hotel on my own, I've only been to hotels on school trips.

I've booked a 2 x Double Bed room and would like a girl to share with me please.

Can I also request that there's no room parties ( in our room, you can go to others though) past 11pm? I'm aiming for a dealer's den spot and I don't want to be tired out for my customers. :/

Oh erm; 23 year old female, shy and a little anxious. Not a party animal.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 14:44:26 by Amethyst »

Offline Neithie

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
    • FA Page
Re: Looking for a girl to room mate with
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 00:07:06 »
This will be my first time in a hotel on my own, I've only been to hotels on school trips.

I've booked a 2 x Double Bed room and would like a girl to share with me please.

Can I also request that there's no room parties ( in our room, you can go to others though) past 11pm? I'm aiming for a dealer's den spot and I don't want to be tired out for my customers. :/

Oh erm; 23 year old female, shy and a little anxious. Not a party animal.

I think I may have replied to your post on UkFur o.O But anywho, I'm in the same boat, never even been to a hotel before if I'm honest x.x! Let me know if you'd like to share ^^!

Offline Amethyst

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a girl to room mate with
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 19:06:14 »
Bump!

The person I was sharing with found another room and the backup person has bought a single.

Still looking for a girl to bunk with. I really really cannot sleep with a guy in the share, because I'm a little weary of guys and I need to get changed/chill out in suit in there.