Author Topic: Deluxe room / early arrival upgrades ?  (Read 3073 times)

Offline Bezel

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
Deluxe room / early arrival upgrades ?
« on: October 02, 2012, 08:04:26 »
Morning :)

Both myself and my other half  registered and paid in full within two days of registration opening.

As per instructions on the website, I then emailed registration to ask about how to upgrade to a deluxe room - ticket 2012090710000126. This was on 7th September. As yet, I've had no official reply, so I don't know if upgrades are being taken, queued, full up, not available or whether I've just been overlooked.

Artax sent the same sort of query a week or so later - I don't have the ticket number, but I know he had an automated response. He's not received any official reply either.

I sent another query on 26th September - ticket reference 201209261000028 asking about the possibility of purchasing early arrival. As yet, no response on that either.

I mentioned not receiving any *official* response to the earlier tickets - I was in contact directly with one of the staff a few weeks ago asking about this, and they mentioned that they were, quite correctly, concerned with getting people registered first and that other non-urgent tickets were being put on temporary hold. I can fully appreciate this and the fact that the staff do have lives to lead outside of CF, but you can hopefully also appreciate my position - we're now almost 4 weeks on from the date of my first ticket, registration numbers have slowed down to a steady trickle, I'm metaphorically waving money at the convention, but I've received no response to any of the three tickets I've raised.

If upgrades aren't available yet, could this be made clear, along with an approximate date when they *will* be ?

Yours in confusion.

Bezel

P.S. Please don't say "email registration [at]..." ! I already have enough ticket numbers thanks ! ;D

Offline Tungro

• Deputy of Registration, Video Team Member
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I'm an otter in the water, swimming around...
    • View Profile
    • Riverdog.net
Re: Deluxe room / early arrival upgrades ?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 09:29:20 »
Hi there,

Sorry for the wait. I'll take a look just now (being sneaky whilst at work) and contact you via email.

Thanks!

-Tungro
-Head of Registration