Author Topic: Hello there furies :)  (Read 3012 times)

benjipup

Hello there furies :)
« on: October 13, 2012, 13:52:15 »
I am Benjipup (don't laugh)

I am a semi pro mascot for about the past 18 years, I tried a few times to get along in the fandom but failed quite dramatically, some you you may know me and well... PLEASE give me a second change, and for some a third, fourth ect ;)

I started to try and make furry friends in Dec 2004 , then again in 2006 but nope! Some of the suits that I have given away have been seen a lot in the fandom and others have yet to be seen!

Well I have had over the years; 22 fursuits and raised well over £100,000 for charity since I started. I am semi thinking for pulling out of CF 2013 BUT I hope I don't.

I used to have a house in Lincoln back in 2008/09 and before that a boat from...guess where Hinckely!, but now back with family.

So I have had some VERY bad times with some furs, BUT I am hoping one last time to find friends and get on in the fandom and maybe stay for good.

I am benjipup every where so drop me a line, I am no longer a gray ottah, I am now and (always used to be) a golden retriever puppeh.

*waves paws* chow for now guys... unless there are some chicks here then "hello Ladies"

« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 14:12:19 by benjipup »

Offline Coadey

• Cookie Eater
  • Vegan red fox
    • View Profile
Re: Hello there furies :)
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 17:14:19 »
Hi Benjipup!  And welcome back, even though I'm new here too. You seem really experienced making fursuits, maybe you could offer advice to those making their first?  Do you have any photos?  I hope you have fun. :3

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Hello there furies :)
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 18:42:29 »
Greetings and welcome to the CF forums :) I've seen you around suiting before, but I'm usually in suit too and not able to chat much.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.