Author Topic: A dragon hunting nearby people! (Sorry if that sounds creepy)  (Read 4092 times)

Offline TeaLeaves

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Hey. Just signed up on here. Quick info tab since I haven't filled it out and I just got in from work, way to tired to complete a profile.  :-[

Been a scalie since...well a long time. 18 years old, working, living on my own and studying a lot until I can move to Uni next year. But one of my main interests at the moment is in the title so to speak. I go by a fair few screen names, this is my current one cause I found it fun to say. XD

I'm just finding it a bit difficult not having many people to chat to about, well fandom stuff, person to person or at least on skype or something knowing I could meet them for a gaming night or something. I did have a few furry friends who I've known since
I was very young, but they've moved to Uni themselves so I can't hangout any more :/. If anybody on here happens to live in the Hertfordshire / Enfield area, or to stretch it London. Then I'd love to have a chat, of course I'd have no problem adding faraway peeps too ^_^.

I like gaming, drawing, languages, Japanese bits n bobs, writing music, chatting and well a lot of stuff really!

Will probably try to make it to a furry con in the UK if any are coming up?

Regards.

P.S, I'm not a super pedo or something ridiculous lol!!!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 01:36:26 by TeaLeaves »

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
Re: A dragon hunting nearby people! (Sorry if that sounds creepy)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 09:47:58 »
head over to UKfur and post there......
LOTS of furs all over use that site....... also ppl post there about fur meets and other events you could attend to make new friends.

Welcome to the forums here tho, have a cookie, pull up a bean chair and relax  =^_^=
Mew =^_^=.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 16:24:12 »
Wuffles and welcome aboard! There are two conventions in the UK being Scotiacon and Confuzzled. Other ones run in Europe, the US and other places.

Twice a year a dance event runs in Bristol called Frantic Eufuria and there are various camping events too (generally in the South).

Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline TeaLeaves

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 00:54:04 »
Thanks for all the info guys. What with my spare time being very limited it's been hard to keep up with the furry communities social progress.

I would certainly love to head to some of these events you mentioned, been looking at Anthrocon videos and it just all looks so hilarious. Although I'm partially scared of fursuiters, but it still looked amazing :)!
Hopefully I can fill out some profiles at some point so I don't seem like such an anon...

Thanks again!
TeaLeaves.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 08:10:03 »
Lots of people thinkthey are going to be scared of suiters until they get some fuzzy hugs. That seems to cure most people of it.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Ragear

• Cookie Maker
  • *streeetch*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 19:00:14 »
Hi teaLeaves,

did you have a teddy bear in your childhood? Remember how you cuddled him for comfort? Now imagine a lifesized teddy cuddles you back ...

Ragear (not very cuddly :-))
constantly underhugged, please halp