Author Topic: Dealers Den share? EDIT: Looking for table share buddy  (Read 4028 times)

Offline Wyla

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity
Dealers Den share? EDIT: Looking for table share buddy
« on: November 05, 2012, 12:26:13 »
Hi guys,

I'm interested in selling in 2013 but ideally I don't want to be spending the whole con at a table. Is there any way to have a table/half table for just one day, or splitting it with someone so we each have a day? Figured it'd be worth asking. :)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 20:34:17 by Wyla »

Offline Cosmo

• Dealers' Den Manager
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
Re: Dealers Den - length of trading?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 12:54:16 »
Hi.
Unfortunately we don't sell tables for single days. It is something we've tried before but had very little interest in. However, you can share a table with someone, in much the same way as you share a room.
When filling out the dealer registration form there is a 'Sharing partner' field in which you just put the attendee number of the person you wish to share with. You will need to find someone willing to share with you, but once you do it's up to you and them how the table is shared, though if you do decide on a day each please let us know so that our Den map can reflect this.

Offline Wyla

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity
Re: Dealers Den - length of trading?
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 13:55:17 »
That's good to know, thank you! :)

In that case if anyone is seeking someone to share a table with, please do either PM me here or on FurAffinity. Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 20:34:49 by Wyla »