Author Topic: Hugs, hearts and cozy greetings to you all.  (Read 4168 times)

Offline Byracka

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Hugs, hearts and cozy greetings to you all.
« on: November 03, 2012, 09:29:44 »
Greetings fellow companions ;D

My name is Byracka. I'm 18years old. The name means 'stray dog' and I'm basically here to find new friends and contacts just as everyone else.
I've been interested in the community since before I knew it even had a name. It started around second grade where I would snatch school
supplies and draw anthropomorphic comics and pass them around in class. They were popular and it was encouraging and I kept on and now I'm here.

Though no person can be described in a simple introductory text, it's customary to at least give some information about likings and dislikings.

I'm described as easy going, loyal and very talkative without being annoying. This is true both in and out of any costumes.  
I practise piano and composition. My beloved composers and inspirations are Rachmaninoff, Mozart and Yoko kanno.  
A whole day can easily be spent watching anime. Cowboy bebop, Wolf's rain and flcl are my favourites! I also cosplay.
Gaming is great. Amnesia and Skyrim are great games but in my opinion, the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games are amazeballs.
Podcasts are great. I'm a member and listens both to EpicBattleAxe and The EscapistMagazine. Insightful bunch of people.
Nature is great. Weekly strolls around the military field has led to both bunker exploration and summer naps taken on old tanks.
Relationship preferences? My mind is a confused soup right now so I don't know which way I lean, or if I lean at all. It's annoying!
I dislike people who are narrow minded.
Unnecessary trash on the ground.
Sloooooow, unproductive days.
Lack of hugs when needed.
Too large crowds of people in dark rooms. I can easily get anxious at raves and similar things but if I go with the right people it's almost always super fine.

So many things in my life are settled and it feels great... But there's something missing. I'm missing a person or a group of people I can truly call my friends. This community is wonderful and hopefully there's sa few I can connect with. With all that said *hugs, hearts and warm cozy greetings to you all*

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 22:42:32 by Byracka »

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Hugs, hearts and cozy greetings to you all.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 22:36:56 »
Wuffles and welcoem aboard to Confuzzled :) You have some odd spacing on that text there, but I think I got it all.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Byracka

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 22:43:43 »
Thank you. I fixed the spacing. Did I write too much?  :-[

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 14:42:45 »
welcome to the forums....... pull up a bean chair... take a cookie and enjoy!!!!!
if u want to make new friends CF is the place to do it....... or here... or ukfur..........   were all friendly here and will help where we can!!!!
Mew =^_^=.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 16:50:16 »
Ah, no you didn't write too much at all. It's nice to have some detail to read about :)
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.