Author Topic: New Con adventurer  (Read 2742 times)

Offline Hastur

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
New Con adventurer
« on: December 27, 2012, 22:31:21 »
Warm greetings from I, Hastur

Though i have attended london meets for a few years this will be my first actually con, one which i am very excited about experiencing and knowing what goes on :D

One which i look forward to great joy because of the theme. Medieval! Since my other hobby is re-enactment :P ~(viking/early medi period i do)~

Mmmh introductions what to put?....ah yes!

I use this name for many reasons as well as it being a cool sounding name, whilst i do consider myself a furry (and exploring my therian side)  I don't have a set fursonna because the fandom is just one big creative outlet for me with all the various characters i've invented over the years.

Though I do own a brown wolf-fox partial suit which intend to take with me to confuzzled. XD

Love drawing and writing furry subjects though still learning.

Outside of the fandom i do viking re-enactment ~RWAR~ and leather work which if i improve at will build and wear armour to the con.

mmm what else you meant to put in a intro >..> Not sure but i have booked a 2x twin sharing with one other if i can find someone of like-minded to share with though its whats always made me hesitant in the past going to these cons without my pals but i'll leave that issue in the relevant room-mate sharing thread.

I do look forward to meeting and getting to know many of you there. :) Love to be social and friendly so feel feel to chat with me.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 22:33:14 by Hastur »

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: New Con adventurer
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 17:27:03 »
Wuffles and welcome aboard, I'm sure you will find a lot of people also interested in re-enacting, I know we have a fair few LARPers too.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.