Author Topic: reg question.  (Read 3197 times)

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
reg question.
« on: January 28, 2013, 16:56:24 »
a friend of mine is still waiting on his reg to be confermed, he regesterd just after the alert went out but he still hasnt heard anything......  hes also sent emails concerning this.....
I know the reg staff are busy ATM but i was wondering was he due to hear something soon....
Mew =^_^=.

Offline Tsanawo

• Theming Department
  • CFz Staff
  • I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Master of shinies
    • View Profile
    • DutchPaw.nl
Re: reg question.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 15:13:01 »
Could you ask him for his ticket number, if he mailed the registration team he should've gotten one.
Then we can pass this on to the registration team to look into it.
"Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to."

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 18:48:18 »
hes appently (and stupidly) deleted the emails......   i have his name and badge number if thats any help.......   tryingg to get him to see if he can look up the emails even tho they have been deleted.
Mew =^_^=.

Offline Tungro

• Deputy of Registration, Video Team Member
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I'm an otter in the water, swimming around...
    • View Profile
    • Riverdog.net
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 22:48:50 »
Well, we are currently working our way through the list. We have about seventy or so people to contact and offer options - unfortunately it might mean it'll take a little while to sort everyone out. We're working on it though, so if your friend hasn't heard anything in the last few days then he should receive something in the next few days. To be safe though, it's best if he emails the Registration team from the same email address he registered with, and we can see about his earlier ticket (we can find it that way).