Author Topic: the long search for a name  (Read 3062 times)

Offline nobu kiba wulf

• Cookie Eater
  • god thios fox is cunning?
    • View Profile
the long search for a name
« on: May 07, 2013, 16:15:33 »
 for some of us our name is easy. for me it was huskeywolf ,this being because of my love for huskeys and wolves.. for others the name may take alittle longer.
i must admit ive had several name changes , always with the wulf in mind..but somthing has not felt right .....well after a long search ive finally found the name that best suits me.
besides wolves i have adeep respect for hellhounds amd mythical beasts. which in turn has led me to FENRIR. this best describes me i guess
angry/confused/revenge/freedom

fenrir to me = power/the lust for  freedom/to escape the human within. i pay homage to this wonderous beast FENRIR.

The spirit of fenrir exsists not in this the physical plane but within the astral plane, and yes it is possible through occult ritual to contact this spirit [DJ CONWAY,MYTHICAL MAGIKAL BEASTS]!   although it is not recommended as this entity is very dangerous except for experianced occultists,

for those unfamiler the occult  means hidden, and not all is evil yet there are many dark paths, long may you reign fenris/lord of the dark! :)
the chains will one day be undone- fenris will rise !

Offline drayygon

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Security Team Leader 2IC - Crowd Control
    • View Profile
Re: the long search for a name
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 12:52:50 »
Mmmm a differing source on Fenrir than that of which I know, but interesting to hear and see he appears in other spiritual/religious followings.

Welcome to the forums by the by, and are ye attending this year?
The communities Mad Militant Dragon

Offline nobu kiba wulf

• Cookie Eater
  • god thios fox is cunning?
    • View Profile
Re: the long search for a name
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 15:44:43 »
no aint attending this year but hopefully in 2014 hope you have a gr8 con :)
the chains will one day be undone- fenris will rise !