Author Topic: Parking  (Read 4087 times)

Offline Ellis

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Parking
« on: March 10, 2013, 10:21:18 »
Hi guys, i'll be staying at another hotel and will prob drive in on the Sat morning as i'm a lazy git, but, if i fancy a few bevvies is it ok to leave the car there overnight when i get a taxi back to other hotel?

If not, i'll skip the beer lol!

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
Re: Parking
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 23:08:09 »
Hi Ellis,

The parking facilities on site are reserved for Residents, day delegates, and leisure club members.  The hotel will be operating their own security on the gate to prevent access to the event to anyone not registered as one of the above.

With this in mind, your request is a very sensible one, and I will raise this.  If this is approved, the main thing to remember will be that parking is done so at the owners own risk, and the convention or hotel are not responsible for damage to your car.  Secondly, you will still be required to leave the venue by 2am when the last dance finishes (although I raise this just as a moot point, because you clearly show intention to do this).

I'll bring you an answer soon.

Many thanks!
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King

Offline Ellis

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 14:32:37 »
Thanks for that RizzoRattie,  i guessed would be ok for day ticket holders to park for the day but didn't want to be cheeky and just dump it there overnight..don't want to get clamped lol!

Look forward to the reply :)

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 16:57:02 »
hopefully something can be sorted for you and the other con attendees who will be the same sorta situation.
Mew =^_^=.

Offline Ellis

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 19:16:44 »
Howdy peeps :) Just wondering if any update on this?

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 23:13:01 »
Hi Ellis,

sorry about the delay.  I did indeed obtain the answer, just forgot to forward it to you.

You are welcome to leave the car on site but you are aware of the fact that it is left at the owners own risk.  The convention nor the hotel are accountable for damage to or theft from a car.  This said and done, the hotel will as per my previous post have their own security patrolling the car park.

You will have to take the car back with you however on the Monday i.e. the last day of the convention.  Only residents of the hotel will be permitted to park for the night from there onwards.

Many thanks,

Rizzo
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King

Offline Ellis

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 10:26:44 »
Hi Rizzo,

Ah that's ok, you're all busy with the organisation :)

Superb, and yeah that's the same anywhere these days cars always parked at owners risk but with own security going around can;t see there being any issues. Taking car back is fine too, will be going on Sunday (only there for main weekend) stoopid work lol!

Thanks for the help!  ;)