Author Topic: Burd looking for roomie  (Read 3367 times)

Offline Hawker-Blue

• Cookie Maker
  • Toyburd Central
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinty Profile Page.
Burd looking for roomie
« on: February 23, 2013, 11:28:00 »
Hallo. I'm a burd looking for a roomate as of such. I'm in a two person room with two double beds. I havent been to a Con before so i'm prehaps a tad uneasy, but still, I'm looking for a roomie. I'm not too fussed if you have a room party as long as it dont go on to stupid times in the morning, or you decide to ruffle though my stuff. I should be coming with a partial suit and *prehaps* (dependt on some things) some inflatable toys. I dont really care what gender you may be. I'm a nice bloke (will be 25 by the time the con rolls around) and i'm in for the thurs-mon. Poke me here if your interested and if your not... well poke me anyway. Conversation is good!
Born Ready, Died Dead.

Offline Andi_Raccoon

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Burd looking for roomie
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 14:11:14 »
Hi Hawker!
You still looking for a roomie? I initially opted for the overflow-hotel, but haven't booked anything yet.
If the place (which hotel are you staying at?) is still free: I'm a 37 Year old german, non smoker. I intend to stay the same time as you are, and would use the room only for sleeping.

Please note me, if you wish to share the room with me.

Offline Hawker-Blue

• Cookie Maker
  • Toyburd Central
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinty Profile Page.
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 17:11:53 »
i sent you a message, but i really don't know if the system works proper like >v.>
Born Ready, Died Dead.

SouthPaw

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 21:25:15 »
If you've got a space in the main hotel you can only set up a share with someone else with the same room type. If you've got a room in the overflow hotel (or elsewhere) and are thus registered as "Attending Only", who you share with is entirely up to you.

If you've got a space in the main hotel and don't register a share by the time residential registration closes (typically a month or so before the convention), the registration team will allocate someone in the same position (and room type) to share with you, as per the Conditions of Sale that you agreed to when registering.