Author Topic: Basics of fursuiting (with a twist) ?  (Read 10633 times)

Artic Steve

Re: Basics of fursuiting (with a twist) ?
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2013, 19:11:00 »
I'm very interested in the Fursuit 101 Panel, as by then I will be suiting for the first/second time and could do with all the help..... I'll bring my camera and tripod too. Quality isn't bad when converted straight to DVD or played through a TV.

Debating with myself over the idea of turning up at this in suit or not.

Offline SparkytheWolf

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2013, 20:48:20 »
You can turn up in suit of course.
This will allow us also to let you show how you perform in suit.

The camera would be perfect. Maybe if it can also be put on youtube in great quality that would be a great help  :D

Offline suburbanfox

• Cookie Maker
  • The Leodensian Chocoholic Vulpine
    • View Profile
    • SuburbanFox @ Weasyl
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2013, 21:18:10 »

The camera would be perfect. Maybe if it can also be put on youtube in great quality that would be a great help  :D

If you can get me the video file at CFZ (I'll have a memory card reader and assortment of USB cables with me), I should be able to get it online (or at least uploading) within a couple of hours if it's standard-def. Assuming I can get a decent 3G signal :)

If it needs recoding, all bets are off - all I'll be bringing is El Cheapo Netbook.

Artic Steve

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2013, 18:29:09 »

The camera would be perfect. Maybe if it can also be put on youtube in great quality that would be a great help  :D

Sweet. I'll do that. If the suit is finished for CF.

If you can get me the video file at CFZ (I'll have a memory card reader and assortment of USB cables with me), I should be able to get it online (or at least uploading) within a couple of hours if it's standard-def. Assuming I can get a decent 3G signal :)

If it needs recoding, all bets are off - all I'll be bringing is El Cheapo Netbook.

I'm taking the laptop as the camcorder will need downloading to that. Footage will need rendering through it too as YT doesn't recognise it's aspect ratio. Speak to me at a meet before now or then and we'll sort the vid out.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 19:01:23 by Arctic Steve »