Author Topic: Hellos! :)  (Read 5946 times)

Offline Ellis

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Hellos! :)
« on: March 01, 2013, 20:57:56 »
Hi there everyone, thought i'd pop in and say hello and what not :) I'm Ellis, 27 living in Telford and waiting for registration stuffs to go through (assuming still open for attending only?) will be coming along to first ever convention, yey! Trying to get to know people at the Birmingham fur meets, and hopefully here too. Coming on the Saturday as got an event on Sunday, but sitll 50/50 so might come along then too, we'll see.

A little nervous for sure but looking forward to it seeing what everythings about and such, meet people spend some money and wonder around looking like a n00b haha! Eventually would like to get a suit but for a year os so yet, money for own place needed first! Although do have my horse tail and 'feather's that i'd like to wear, assming that'd be ok? Been nosing about at fancy dress costumes too, now that looks fun!

(can waffle too, sorry!) So yeah, hellos from this Shire horse  8)

Offline Fermi

• Nightclub Deputy
  • CFz Staff
  • Omg, I post a lot!
  • Did someone say furfag~
    • View Profile
Re: Hellos! :)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 14:51:02 »
Welcome aboard :D if you're about on the first day of the con, you might find the "my first con" panel of use :) otherwise, there's plenty going on on the Saturday and Sunday, don't forget to hang about for the nightclub in the evening! :)

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 17:22:07 »
Wuffles and welcome aboard, would you like to buy any double glazing?
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Ellis

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 18:19:28 »
Thankies! Ah i'd love to Fermi but time of work has all been planned for this year so can only come along on the weekend. Nightclub sounds good though, are attneding only ticket holders allowed to attend that?

Cheers SFW! And nah i'm ok tar, trying to give it up lol XD

Offline Fermi

• Nightclub Deputy
  • CFz Staff
  • Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 02:14:56 »
Nightclub is available to all attendees! :) although as an attending only badge holder, you would have to leave after the last song.

Offline Ellis

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 19:30:08 »
Nightclub is available to all attendees! :) although as an attending only badge holder, you would have to leave after the last song.

Excellent! Hopefully sorting out hotel soon so a few bevvies on the Sat night and won't care about my bad dancing lol!  :-[

The only thing i'm nervous about is what do when turning up at the doors! I assume (and you know what they say about that!) turn up, head in register and then go do your own thing?

Offline Fermi

• Nightclub Deputy
  • CFz Staff
  • Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 13:48:57 »
Excellent! Hopefully sorting out hotel soon so a few bevvies on the Sat night and won't care about my bad dancing lol!  :-[

The only thing i'm nervous about is what do when turning up at the doors! I assume (and you know what they say about that!) turn up, head in register and then go do your own thing?
You are correct! You register (see the events timetable when it is published to find out where that is), then you are welcome to visit panels or events, or you can relax in the bar :) the world is your oyster!

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 15:37:50 »
Oyster cards are not valid on Confuzzled services, you need an out of zone ticket (bus humor) :D

Offline Ellis

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2013, 17:29:24 »
You are correct! You register (see the events timetable when it is published to find out where that is), then you are welcome to visit panels or events, or you can relax in the bar :) the world is your oyster!

Superb, thanks for that put my mind at ease :) Bar does sound good, and from reading the foor menu, a ruby as well...yum yum!

Oyster cards are not valid on Confuzzled services, you need an out of zone ticket (bus humor) :D

From what i hear on BBC Londons traffic news busses accept all sorts of card most of the time anyway due to faulty trains XD

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2013, 19:44:53 »
Relaxing by the bar is usualy where u will find alot of people.
Mew =^_^=.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2013, 20:48:33 »
Indeed, one of the Centrecomm controllers has taken to saying that the operator has had a problem with their train set.