Author Topic: Dasher, Pleasure to meet you ^^ *Bows*  (Read 4177 times)

Offline Dasherskywere

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Dasher, Pleasure to meet you ^^ *Bows*
« on: March 18, 2013, 12:59:27 »
Hello! :') Just got my ticket and hotel room for Confuzzled and i haven't been before so i thought i'd introduce myself! :) I'm 20, From Farnham, Surrey about 4 hours away from the Con. I've been to plenty of expos/cons in the past however with the Fursuit now being commissioned for Confuzzled this will be my first fur con and first time in a full suit! :')  I'm a bubberly, friendly person who's always looking to make new friends! So pwease don't hesitate to say hello back ^^

I'm going to the Con by myself, only one other of my friends is going atm and is staying in a different room at the CF hotel! So if anyone is looking for someone to go around with or do any of the many events during CF please do say! :) I'd love to have someone who i could join :)

You can follow me on Twitter @Dasherskywere or even skype me with the same "Dasherskywere" :)

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
Re: Dasher, Pleasure to meet you ^^ *Bows*
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 18:26:25 »
welcome to the forums and i hope u have fun at CF.
AS its your first time at a con u could look into the 'bar meet for new furs' or the 'fursuiting 101'  both would be a good way to make friends and get yourself a little info.
Also dont forget to say hi to people....  feel free to find me and say hi....    i will normaly be found at the bar with a cider in my paw (when im not working or helping out)
Mew =^_^=.

Offline Dasherskywere

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 18:39:16 »
Hehe thanks :) was defiantly going to go to the meet new people one and ill think i might take you up on that :) *buys you a cider* no idea what you look like though xd

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 18:50:05 »
if your heading to the 'bar meet for new furs' then u will see me...... its my event lol....

Also i will be wearing conbadges alot of the time and will be with either a Grey wolf, a rhyno or a leaf sprit.... u doubt people will miss us lol
Mew =^_^=.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 18:56:33 »
Arfles and welcome aboard, I'm sure you will have a great time at CF :)
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Dasherskywere

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 19:05:36 »
Hehe thanks :) by the looks of it i think we all will -huggles-

Offline Dasherskywere

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 19:07:38 »
And pretty sure i can track you down :) shouldnt be to hard to miss :3 thanks for the lovely warm welcome too :) -hugs-