Author Topic: roomshare campbed?  (Read 2950 times)

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
roomshare campbed?
« on: April 03, 2013, 01:34:29 »
i emailed a few days ago, (my roomate has also emailed) about a friend of ours going into our roomshare on a camp bed but none of us have heard anything back, not even the automated email i usualy get.
I know the cf staff are busy but i sent an email yesterday about channging my reg whick was answerd in a few hours, where as this room share email was sent days ago, (neigh on a week ago)

(yes i know CF staff have there lives outside of the con and may be slow at emails, its just strange that these seem to have been passed over)

Any help would be fantastic and i can provide the ref number.
Mew =^_^=.

Offline Tungro

• Deputy of Registration, Video Team Member
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I'm an otter in the water, swimming around...
    • View Profile
    • Riverdog.net
Re: roomshare campbed?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 11:11:36 »
Hi Rwylin,

I'm a little confused. You say you haven't had the automated email you usually get. Yet you hare a ref number, which is what you get given in the automated email?

We're running a little behind on tickets and are dealing with them. In addition, my computer's power supply died so that's taken me out of the equation temporarily (but I have a new one to install tonight when I get home).

If you can provide the ref number, I can at least confirm the email has been received (I'll check even though I'm at work) at the very least, and a member of the team will get to it shortly.

By the way, do you use Hotmail? Despite us jumping through so many of Microsoft's hoops, we're still finding it's marking ConFuzzled emails as junk mail. If you do use Hotmail, please add the registration at confuzzled dot org dot uk address to your contacts list so that our emails are more likely to make it through, and also please check your junk mail box regularly in case our emails are mistakenly identified as junk mail.

Kind regards,

-Tungro

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
Re: roomshare campbed?
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 15:44:24 »
ive now been told that its sorted, thanks anyway for your help.
And the ref number isnt the one from the email i sent but the one from the first email my friend sent about the roomshare that we were asked to quote to get it all sorted a little quicker.
Also no im not using a msn or messenger email
Mew =^_^=.