Author Topic: Veggie furs 2013?  (Read 3764 times)

Offline Kale Shepherd

• Cookie Eater
  • Kaaaale
    • View Profile
Veggie furs 2013?
« on: May 23, 2013, 21:08:36 »
Hey hey.  :D

If there are any other vegetarian/vegan furs that wanna escape con food for a while, perhaps we could plan a trip to Leicester or Nuneaton? A note or PM on here would be cool, alternately my gmail is the same username as on here.

Not gonna respond to any silly comments. I'm not looking to debate pros/cons - you have to buy me a drink at CFz to do that  8)

Offline Mooie

• [MI:3 #137]
  • CFz Senior Security
  • I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Moo!
    • View Profile
Re: Veggie furs 2013?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 21:14:51 »
Could consider that.  All dependent on when and such.  :-)

And if there'd be transportation, as my abilities to drive around the place would be a bit limited. :P

Offline Coadey

• Cookie Eater
  • Vegan red fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 22:41:43 »
Vegan here, sounds like a good idea!  Leicester has some nice options.  I'll be at the con with Toonie, also vegan, and we have  car.  Bringing some snacks to share also. :3

Offline Neithie

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
    • FA Page
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 08:51:56 »
Oh yay, seems that there will bye a few of us! I'm bringing some snacks and possibly goodies if I get time to make them today >_< One will have your name on it Coadey :P!

Offline Washu

• ConOps Deputy & GOH Liaison
  • CFz Staff
  • Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 11:43:15 »
Do check out the more local places within Hinckley itself, we've populated the local area information page with a Google map to show you available places to eat outside of the hotel.

I also know from first hand that the veggie options were rather nice last year and I've no doubt will continue to be this year.

Washu
The next train to arrive is the 13:40 train to Hull, which is a pity as this is Tesco's.