Author Topic: Lost Norwegian puppy in the big UK, could use some transport help!  (Read 3644 times)

Offline Trashwolf

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Hey everyone! I'm currently staying with Aquilius and Kandrel in their place at Basingstoke (been to some festivals and stuff). Of course we're all going to the con, but they don't have an early arrival like I do. Now, they will most likely be able to get me on a train to Hinckley station (assuming I figure out your train thingies, hehe), but from there on I'm lost, and even using a GPS is problematic because I've got a norwegian carrier who doesn't like me using the internet out of country. So... Can anybody help me out? I suppose there'll be plenty of you furs driving to the con, and I'd be happy to give you a few quid for gas in exchange for you picking me up. I'm a very friendly guy.

If not, I might be stuck with my last option, which is driving up with the Basingstoke furs and miss my early arrival day. Of course that would be quite a bit meh, but I'm also afraid I'll get problems if I don't check in on time.

Thanks for reading!

- Trashwolf

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
Hiya,

If you get the train to Nuneaton instead, we have a shuttle bus running on Wednesday, full details are here: http://2013.confuzzled.org.uk/venue/travel/
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."

Offline Madhusky2012

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • work hard, play hard, dance hard
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Norwegian puppy in the big UK, could use some transport help!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 12:58:26 »
i am living in Tadley near basingstoke got room going to CF and its FREE
let me know if u need me going day early

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Lost Norwegian puppy in the big UK, could use some transport help!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 21:55:33 »
This topic was from the last convention in 2013. Better make a new thread for 2014.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.