Author Topic: It's been a pleasure.  (Read 3010 times)

Offline MattyK

• CFz Crew
  • Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
It's been a pleasure.
« on: June 04, 2013, 18:33:38 »
Good afternoon to all of you, I'd just like to say thank you, for making my convention a very special (if massively overwhelming) one.
And I'd also like to thank Kyyanno for roping me into volunteering and helping out with the menial labor during Wednesday and throughout the convention, it was a huge icebreaker for me and really did help me mingle with the rest of the convention-goers and even get to know a good few of the staff. That and I actually spent a great deal more enjoying the actual atmosphere than I did the events, and see why the staff here are so passionate about their jobs (sometimes... xD)

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
Re: It's been a pleasure.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 19:34:26 »
From me personally, thank you for the kind comments :)
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King

Offline Bezel

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
Re: It's been a pleasure.
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 20:56:15 »
Good afternoon to all of you, I'd just like to say thank you, for making my convention a very special (if massively overwhelming) one.
And I'd also like to thank Kyyanno for roping me into volunteering and helping out with the menial labor during Wednesday and throughout the convention, it was a huge icebreaker for me and really did help me mingle with the rest of the convention-goers and even get to know a good few of the staff. That and I actually spent a great deal more enjoying the actual atmosphere than I did the events, and see why the staff here are so passionate about their jobs (sometimes... xD)
It was good to see you enjoying yourself !  :)