Author Topic: Time to really get involved  (Read 3558 times)

Offline Olivitree

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Time to really get involved
« on: June 06, 2013, 11:44:27 »
Hey all, I'm Olivitree! (Just Tree, works better though, easier for people to remember/pronounce)

I had my first Confuzzled this year and it was really amazing, definitely something I wanted to get more involved in.
I spent a lot of my time in the artists alley or playing games(board and card games) as well as dropping in to the dealers den and some of the events, some of you may have met me there!

As you can probably tell I like to do art and geek out with games, I'm also really into the natural world and animals fascinate me.

I hope I can get to know more of you and hopefully help out the confuzzled staff a lot more next year! (which I will definitely be attending even if I have to sell a kidney ;))

Offline Aurocard

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Time to really get involved
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 14:06:54 »
Just wanted to let you know I had to say your name out loud a few times just because, and it was fun :) Very nice to meet you! Maybe we'll see you next year? :D

-Auro
I'm Kilroy.

Offline Olivitree

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 00:29:10 »
Just wanted to let you know I had to say your name out loud a few times just because, and it was fun :) Very nice to meet you! Maybe we'll see you next year? :D

-Auro

:D haha thanks! I'll definitely be back next year, hopefully more prepared than the rather rushed decision I made this year! XD

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 17:24:48 »
IT's good to hear that you had a good time, I hope that the next one will be even better.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.