Author Topic: Hey there fuzzbuts!  (Read 4192 times)

Offline Cassie

• Cookie Eater
  • RAWR! >:D
    • View Profile
    • Aurora Fabrications
Hey there fuzzbuts!
« on: August 09, 2013, 00:51:12 »
I'll be 18 in october so I hope to come to confuzzled 2014 as my first ever convention! ;D

I have a question though, can under 18s attend if supervised by an adult over 18? It's just that my boyfriend is a year younger than me (he's 17 this month) and I would really like him to come with me! If not I'm not sure if I will come this year as not only does that rule/law sound a little silly but it probably wouldn't be the same without him, he's a furry too and, well he shares my passion of wanting to go to a con so it'd be rather cruel not to bring him :'(

anyway, hope to see you all there! I am a fursuiter, and yes, i have an FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cassie-luithia/  :D 8)

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
Re: Hey there fuzzbuts!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 07:20:29 »
Welcome to our forum :)

In relation to your question, I'm afraid that the age restriction we have in place is not negotiable. Due to the UK laws and regulations regarding persons under the age of 18 at residential events, and the potential subject matter in the art show, art auction and the dealers den, we have to enforce this rule in order to protect our staff and other attendees. There are a number of other logistical and operational factors in addition to this.

I do fully understand and sympathise with your situation, but I'm afraid that we really do require all attendees to be aged 18 or over on the first day of the convention.
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."

Offline Cassie

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • Aurora Fabrications
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 19:15:08 »
thank you for the welcome ^^ and oh that's a shame :( i'll have to think twice about going then, really don't wanna leave him behind haha-could go to a con away from the UK, then come to confuzzled another year ??? I dunno haha :)

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 20:17:55 »
Wuffles and welcome aboard to the forums :)
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Cassie

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • Aurora Fabrications
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 19:59:05 »
thank you for the welcome x3

Offline Riaral

• Cookie Maker
  • Metal guitarist ready to bring forth the awesome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 16:10:10 »
We are both the same XD Turned 18 this year, and want to go to Confuzzled for the first time.
Let's sing, let's dance, let's have a ball.
Cause tonight we're gonna party like we don't care at all!

Offline Cassie

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • Aurora Fabrications
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2013, 13:02:19 »
cool! hope to see you there then haha