Author Topic: room types?  (Read 6005 times)

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
room types?
« on: October 05, 2013, 18:59:07 »
With all the room types that have lounge access do they all include breakfast, snacks, evening service and the alcohol? or is there different tiers to the rooms with this access included?
Mew =^_^=.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: room types?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 09:56:47 »
I have forwarded this on to the venue liaison who is the best person to be able to answer all the questions.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Tungro

• Deputy of Registration, Video Team Member
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I'm an otter in the water, swimming around...
    • View Profile
    • Riverdog.net
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 21:50:53 »
Hi,

All the Executive and Suite rooms have access to the Executive lounge. The Executive lounge is open from 7am until 11pm Monday to Friday, and 7.30am until 10pm (with bank holiday service the same as weekend), you can head to the lounge at any time to enjoy light refreshments and snacks.  Breakfast and afternoon tea are both available.  Evening service is available from 6pm until 8.30pm Monday to Friday, and 6pm until 8pm Saturday and Sunday, during which includes complimentary alcohol.

This means that all of the above are available if you're in an Executive or Suite room.

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 07:55:25 »
Hi,

All the Executive and Suite rooms have access to the Executive lounge. The Executive lounge is open from 7am until 11pm Monday to Friday, and 7.30am until 10pm (with bank holiday service the same as weekend), you can head to the lounge at any time to enjoy light refreshments and snacks.  Breakfast and afternoon tea are both available.  Evening service is available from 6pm until 8.30pm Monday to Friday, and 6pm until 8pm Saturday and Sunday, during which includes complimentary alcohol.

This means that all of the above are available if you're in an Executive or Suite room.

Thanks for clearing that up....... i got a little confused because the wording on the site only states evening service on one of the rooms while the others just state lounge access.
Mew =^_^=.

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 15:06:25 »
Thanks for clearing that up....... i got a little confused because the wording on the site only states evening service on one of the rooms while the others just state lounge access.

Hi Rwylin,

could you point out where it says this please?  I have just read through all the upgrade options, and I cannot see where it specifically says one room upgrade only had evening access.  If that is the case, I want to correct it.

As Tungro has pointed out, the information is there on the website under executive lounge.  Essentially, if you pay for an upgrade, you get access, irrespective of whether you are in the Queen exec, Junior Suite, or Kings suite, the type of access and when remains the same across the board.

Rizzo
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 16:02:39 »

Hi Rwylin,

could you point out where it says this please?  I have just read through all the upgrade options, and I cannot see where it specifically says one room upgrade only had evening access.  If that is the case, I want to correct it.

As Tungro has poi$nted out, the information is there on the website under executive lounge.  Essentially, if you pay for an upgrade, you get access, irrespective of whether you are in the Queen exec, Junior Suite, or Kings suite, the type of access and when remains the same across the board.

Rizzo

It stated on the kings suite that u get lounge access with includes the evening service and alcohol but not on the others its now changed (or me and my partned both read it wrong) and didn't state it on the others...... but it now doesn't state it so its alot clearer now  ^^

Thanks for getting that cleared up tho.....  is there only a certain amount of rooms with lounge access?
Mew =^_^=.

Offline RizzoRattie

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 20:24:45 »
.....  is there only a certain amount of rooms with lounge access?

Any of the executive upgrades will come with executive lounge access.  So this will be Executive Doubles, Twins, and Suites.  Given the access to free refreshments, snacks, and alcohol, the price tags might seem steep, but they are significantly reduced compared to day-to-day prices, and well worth the value for money.  All executive rooms are also homed within their own wing too, as far away from the noise of the function space as possible, so another added benefit.

Offline James The Dog

• Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2013, 22:13:50 »
Just wondering, what sort of snacks and drinks are available in the executive lounge?

Offline RizzoRattie

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2013, 00:52:41 »
Just wondering, what sort of snacks and drinks are available in the executive lounge?

There is no set specific menu.  Its light snacks in the way of muffins, cookies, fruit, small chocolates.  They are not meant as a means to replace a full meal.  There are a selection of sandwiches during the tea time offering etc..   And soft drinks are available throughout the day, as well as tea and coffee.

Hope this helps :)