Author Topic: The world of tomorrow  (Read 3881 times)

Offline Winterz

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
The world of tomorrow
« on: March 01, 2014, 23:59:42 »
Hi, as the theme for 2014 is The world of tomorrow could i ask what this kind of theme will change? Will it change the look of the venue or are you required to bring or to be something to do with The World Tomorrow? Sorry if i don't find it clear.

Offline Nightpaws

• CFz Senior Security
  • I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
Re: The world of tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 01:17:43 »
Hi, as the theme for 2014 is The world of tomorrow could i ask what this kind of theme will change? Will it change the look of the venue or are you required to bring or to be something to do with The World Tomorrow? Sorry if i don't find it clear.
You have to bring your own time machine and perpetual reality bending unit in order to make the most of the convention  ;D

Seriously though, you don't have to do or bring anything specific to the theme. It's not mandatory, but things like the sponsors tiered gifts, some events or some peoples costumes might be themed. Some might even be fursuiting in themed attire!:)

My advice, if you're not sure is just to wing it, and enjoy the ride. No need to purchase a new wardrobe!

Offline Riaral

• Cookie Maker
  • Metal guitarist ready to bring forth the awesome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 11:32:56 »
I knew I forgot to get something! I don't think I can get hold of a time machine at this point, looks like I'll have to deal with the train =(
Let's sing, let's dance, let's have a ball.
Cause tonight we're gonna party like we don't care at all!

Offline Bezel

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 11:41:58 »
You should be fine - I think trains have been classed as time machines for many years now, as they follow their own internal schedule for when (or if) they arrive or depart which bears no resemblance to anything given in any timetable or station announcement  ;)

Offline Nightpaws

• CFz Senior Security
  • I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 16:55:11 »
Airplanes are basically space shuttles so that's fine too :)