Author Topic: There another Felix Fox?!  (Read 2844 times)

Offline Felix the fox

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • My Furaffinity
There another Felix Fox?!
« on: November 11, 2013, 20:00:08 »
There another Felix Fox from America? Need to make sure he is not just signed up ConFuzzled to trolling me!  :o
I have been Felix the Fox since 2007 and already have Felix fursuit and arts.

If he is new with no fursona then can get him to change his name or keep the name and change the animal fursona? Don't want people and my friends get confusing and think I'm is him.

I had few problem on FA and Facebook before because of one troll pretending to be me and I'm worrying if this American Felix Fox is the same guy?!

Sorry if this thread is silly and pointless. I just want to make sure he is okay and just didn't realised there already have other Felix Fox not because he likes my fursona and use him for himself or a troll. 

Thanks  :)

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: There another Felix Fox?!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 20:12:49 »
Unfortunately Felix is quite a common name. It's very difficult to keep control of names everywhere and to be honest would be nearly impossible to monitor everywhere all of the time. So I would say that unless he is directly claiming to be you by using the same artwork and posting to be from you there would be very little to be concerned over.

I would suggest that if you have problems on FA or Facebook you need to deal with them on those sites directly as it will cut down on the time to respond and investigate for each of the responsible sites respectively.

If you are concerned about copyright infringement at Confuzzled I would advise you to email in your reasons and concerns. I will lock this thread as a public forum is not really the place to deal with it.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.