Author Topic: Guest of honour  (Read 6607 times)

Offline Muddy The Fox

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Pie edition
    • View Profile
Guest of honour
« on: November 17, 2013, 17:35:04 »
I see we have gained a guest of honour in the attendee list from the US, I wonder who it could be....

Also even though I've paid and confirmed, my amount outstanding is now £ -1.80! Where is it? *Grabby grabby* XD
Confuzzled
2014 #295
2015 #323
2016 #597

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Guest of honour
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 18:01:32 »
It will be a person who is male... or female... or Russel Grant. They will be celebrating a birthday this year and their name will begin with a.... letter of the alphabet.

This information was brought to you by mystical forces and by the power of Greyskull. Your actual mileage may vary, consult your user manual for any spacecraft travelling over twelve parsecs without stopping. In the event of a water landing, Tungro has been designed to act as a flotation device.

In all seriousness, guests will be announced with some fanfare so be prepared for sensational news. A shining new era... oh fine I'll get my coat.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

SouthPaw

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 18:24:19 »
It will be a person who is male... or female... or Russel Grant. They will be celebrating a birthday this year and their name will begin with a.... letter of the alphabet.

Well that eliminates "2" then  ;D

In all seriousness, guests will be announced with some fanfare so be prepared for sensational news. A shining new era... oh fine I'll get my coat.

Does the GoH budget stretch to Jeremy Irons? Though I'd settle for one of the stage hyenas from the Musical...(Perv? Moi? As if!)

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 19:09:37 »
The budget this year will feature a red box paraded by Nall in front of the entire convention containing the mystical knowings of the finance ferrets. It will also contain Omega 3.

Offline James The Dog

• Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 19:19:26 »
When they first added it to the attendee list, the GOH's name was visible, but the following morning it had gone. I won't spill the name though, the staff obviously don't want to revealed yet, so I'll keep it to myself! Unless of course that briefly visible name was a fake red herring :P
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 19:21:38 by James The Dog »

Offline Muddy The Fox

• Pie edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 20:28:35 »

This information was brought to you by mystical forces and by the power of Greyskull. Your actual mileage may vary, consult your user manual for any spacecraft travelling over twelve parsecs without stopping. In the event of a water landing, Tungro has been designed to act as a flotation device.

WHAT PLANET IS THIS!? Spaceships that travel just over 12 parsecs without stopping? HAHAHA!
I've been to yonder that no furry would ever dream of in my little beaut, all in the time it takes to boil a cup of tea all be it a little turbulence. *mops up spillage*
Confuzzled
2014 #295
2015 #323
2016 #597

Offline Muddy The Fox

• Pie edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 20:30:59 »
When they first added it to the attendee list, the GOH's name was visible, but the following morning it had gone. I won't spill the name though, the staff obviously don't want to revealed yet, so I'll keep it to myself! Unless of course that briefly visible name was a fake red herring :P
Van GOH

Oh sorry that's van Gogh...
Confuzzled
2014 #295
2015 #323
2016 #597

SouthPaw

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 20:53:52 »
The budget this year will feature a red box paraded by Nall in front of the entire convention containing the mystical knowings of the finance ferrets. It will also contain Omega 3.

Surely it should contain the button for the Omega 13 device?

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2013, 21:21:12 »
That was last year's Nightclub movie theme, next year is different.

Offline Tungro

• Deputy of Registration, Video Team Member
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I'm an otter in the water, swimming around...
    • View Profile
    • Riverdog.net
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2013, 10:57:21 »
Also even though I've paid and confirmed, my amount outstanding is now £ -1.80! Where is it? *Grabby grabby* XD

Hi! This is merely a display bug in the system - I bet you paid via debit or credit card, and that £1.80 was the fee. It seems once you've paid, the listing there has "forgotten" about the fee so thinks you've overpaid. You haven't overpaid, it's just a bug I still need to fix!

Offline Washu

• ConOps Deputy & GOH Liaison
  • CFz Staff
  • Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2013, 14:01:52 »
When they first added it to the attendee list, the GOH's name was visible, but the following morning it had gone. I won't spill the name though, the staff obviously don't want to revealed yet, so I'll keep it to myself

Thank you for your discretion, we will be announcing soon (TM) our first GoH.

Washu
The next train to arrive is the 13:40 train to Hull, which is a pity as this is Tesco's.

Offline Muddy The Fox

• Pie edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2013, 19:57:56 »

Hi! This is merely a display bug in the system - I bet you paid via debit or credit card, and that £1.80 was the fee. It seems once you've paid, the listing there has "forgotten" about the fee so thinks you've overpaid. You haven't overpaid, it's just a bug I still need to fix!
Haha ah! Yes I did :)
Confuzzled
2014 #295
2015 #323
2016 #597