Author Topic: (2014) Need a room mate for a Twin Room, and offering a lift to others!  (Read 3208 times)

Offline Balkor Wolf

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Details regarding a room mate (See further below if you are looking for a ride)

Hey Furries (As well as scalies, featheries, and other possible types),

Looking for a room mate to share a standard twin room with for my 3rd attendance of Confuzzled.  I'm a 22 year old straight male from Darlington, County Durham.  I don't smoke, I do drink and I am likely to get pretty drunk at least one night of the Con although I do my best to be respectful of my roommates if I happen to be returning to the room later than them.  I'm pretty open minded, a little bit egotistic at certain times (Mostly as banter with friends) although I can be serious when I need to be.

In regards of who I share a room with I'm quite open, not fussed about gender, race, sexuality, species (Wolves are best though :P) or anything of the likes as long as said person is respectful too.  I would also prefer said room mate have, or be willing, to set up skype, getting to know who im sharing with a little bit before hand and generally helps to make sure we wont clash when sharing the room.

If there is anything you would like to know before making a decision then feel free to ask and I will answer any questions as best I can.

Details regarding transport

I am a car owner and I will be driving down to the convention.  The car that I own is an '02 Suzuki Swift, although don't let the age of it trouble you, the car is very well looked after by both myself and it's previous owners and sometime before the con I will be getting it serviced and any possible issues fixed up.

I will be setting off from Darlington, County Durham and happy to pick people up from neighboring towns and villages (If you are unsure, feel free to ask and I may be willing to travel a little bit further to pick people up, or find a way to compromise.).  Things to note are that the car is a small hatch back with not much luggage space so I am likely not going to pick up more than two passengers, I won't allow smoking in my car either although if you do smoke I don't mind making regular stops at services.  Additionally I will also consider making detours along the way to pick up furs that don't live near me but do live on the way to Birmingham so again, please ask and I will let you know.

Full details on times and stuff of when we leave will be decided closer to the date,  I don't have any extra days so unfortunately will be unable to help those who do.  Also I wont require anyone to help in regards of fuel money since I would be making the trip anyway whether I collect people or not but if you do wish to help out with it then it would be greatly appreciated.

Offline TobyDingo

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Howdy Balkor.

I'm also looking for a room mate. (Standard Twin)
21, Straight, male from Cornwall. I don't smoke, I do drink and i'm definitely looking to have a few bevvies around the con.
It'll be my first ever con and i'll also be fursuiting for the first time.
I'm an open minded Dingo just looking to have a quality time and share some good vibes.

Let me know if you want to Skype and i'll try to arrange something.
Feel free to check out my FA in the meantime ;)
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tobydingo/

Cheers!

Offline Balkor Wolf

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Seems good, I quite like your art style too =)

Would love to chat on skype later on today