Author Topic: Young Wolf, new to this, would appreciate some help ;)  (Read 4555 times)

Offline vb4612

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Young Wolf, new to this, would appreciate some help ;)
« on: March 10, 2014, 00:38:53 »
Hey people, I'm a young 21 year old guy, Wolf Fursona, I'm just coming out of the closet re: being furry and I am thinking about coming to Confuzzled this year to meet fellow furries, and maybe even a nice young lady furry ;)

I'd love to know if it is compulsory to wear a full fursuit, I can only afford a partial at the moment, and it'd be great to hear from anyone else who is either looking for a roommate or is travelling up from Devon/Cornwall :)

Many thanks ;)

Offline Madhusky2012

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • work hard, play hard, dance hard
    • View Profile
Re: Young Wolf, new to this, would appreciate some help ;)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 01:56:24 »
Hey
Mad Husky here 25
12 year Furrie

its all about having a good time at Confuzzled i was Very shy last year as it was my first con i was only in a part fursuit but this year i am in a full suit so it u what to meet up at CF just look out for the NAME TAG WITH MAD HUSKY on it i aways like to help new furries

Offline Rorschfox

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • Rorschfox's FA Page (NSFW)
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 07:01:39 »
As a ConFuzzled veteran (this'll be my 7th), I can definitely say you'll have fun there!

You don't need a fursuit at all to have fun, either. But if you do, then it doesn't really matter if it's a full or partial. They're both good there!

And I'm driving up from Devon myself. (Although I'm doing the trip over two days, so I can pick up a friend who's flying to and from Bristol Airport on both occasions.)

If you decide to come, I hope to see you there!

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 07:53:18 »
As a ConFuzzled veteran (this'll be my 7th), I can definitely say you'll have fun there!

You don't need a fursuit at all to have fun, either. But if you do, then it doesn't really matter if it's a full or partial. They're both good there!

And I'm driving up from Devon myself. (Although I'm doing the trip over two days, so I can pick up a friend who's flying to and from Bristol Airport on both occasions.)

If you decide to come, I hope to see you there!

its a shame your doing it over two days, we have a convoy starting in devon you could of joined ^^

Back on topic here........ You dont need a suit at all at CF, i have now been to three CFs and have only suited once, will be suiting again this year tho so look out for a Honduran bat ^^
Mew =^_^=.

Offline Bezel

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 12:15:18 »
Welcome to the forum :)

Just to reiterate what's already been said, no, you don't need a full suit or a partial suit to come and enjoy yourself. Studies have shown that only around 15-20% of furs have a fursuit anyway, so not having one is actually more usual :)

So, just pack as if for a normal holiday... just expect a lot more fluff :D

Hope to see you there if you make it :)

Offline TobyDingo

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 17:51:21 »
I'll be travelling up from Cornwall and it'll be my first ever Con! Probably going to be catching the Megabus up there to save money.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 21:14:13 »
Having a suit isn't essential at all to enjoying conventions. I attended two Confuzzled conventions without a suit and thoroughly enjoyed both of them.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Shiinsuh

• CFz Senior Security
  • Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 13:29:46 »
Contrary to popular belief. Going to a convention isn't about having a fursuit. It's just something people like to do. So like every one says. you don't need any fursuit at all. and little advice. if you cant afford one, don't get one. use the money on something else. maybe like artwork form the dealers den or art show.
You can have just as much fun with out a fursuit.

Also just remember while at the convention. To try and make friends and chat to new people that's what its all about :). Security is always a good start too! Our friendly team are always happy to chat :3