Author Topic: Waves  (Read 4101 times)

Offline MissTengu

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Waves
« on: January 24, 2014, 07:00:15 »
Hellow there~

I am relatively new to the furry community and I am also at the stage where I get shy about admitting that I am a furry. (Mostly due to personal problems >.<)

I have been to anime conventions and figured there must have been a furry convention in the UK somewhere~ Sooo I searched to see if there were any furry cons in the UK and that is what bought me here! Now as interesting as the con looks I am not sure if I will be attending this year due to where I live and all that jazz. I may look into attending next year though.

I am not sure what else to say... but yeah... that is my intro! ^^;;

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
Re: Waves
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 08:33:30 »
Welcome to the forums =^_^=
If you do come to CFZ you will have a  better time than at an anime con (in my opinion, others may think different)
What anime cons have you been to? i have been a regular at mcm in London for about 9 years or so now ^^ (given it up now in favor of CFZ)
Mew =^_^=.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 22:23:18 »
Greetings and welcome aboard to the forums.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline MissTengu

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 21:28:50 »
Welcome to the forums =^_^=
If you do come to CFZ you will have a  better time than at an anime con (in my opinion, others may think different)
What anime cons have you been to? i have been a regular at mcm in London for about 9 years or so now ^^ (given it up now in favor of CFZ)
What are they like? How much is there to do?

The anime cons I have been to are:

London Anime Con 2011, 2012 and 2013
Alcon 2010, 2011, 2012
Camcon 2012
Fushicon 2011

I have had a mixed bag with the cons. Some of them were awesome while some were a rip off and a waste of my time and money. I have never been to MCM but have been invited by friends to go with them, which I may at some point.

Greetings and welcome aboard to the forums.
Thank you. :)

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 01:04:43 »
Yar MCM's are very big dealers dens. If you cosplay as well there's a lot more to be got out of it. Just watchout for the over militant security that isn't the Excel staff, the external ones.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 10:27:04 »
MCM is as SFW said..... its a giant dealers den and if you don't already have alot of friends to hang with or a REALLY good cosplay then it can be a rather lonely place.
Confuzzled is a friendly place where its easy to make new friends in or out of suit.....   theres also alot more going on at CF than i have found at an anime con.... what with all the panel's, socializing ect that goes on.
But then i may be a little bias about anime cons as Ive been attending them for so long there nothing new anymore lol
Mew =^_^=.