Author Topic: FURS NEEDED - Possibility of free art!  (Read 16366 times)

Offline MorbiusMonster

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • Shadowmancer
    • View Profile
Re: FURS NEEDED - Possibility of free art!
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2014, 06:22:13 »
I'm currently on 99 watchers. If you've not already watching me or have a lantern already, you can be a White Lantern if you are watcher #100.

Offline MorbiusMonster

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • Shadowmancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2014, 17:46:00 »
Four Places Left!

1 Orange, 1 Yellow, 1 Violet and 1 White.

Offline MorbiusMonster

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • Shadowmancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2014, 18:39:04 »
We've got one place left, Star Sapphires.

Offline MorbiusMonster

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • Shadowmancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2014, 18:38:04 »
After recent events, I have found there are only four places remaining and I am really needing them to be filled ASAP. As such, Zelnyair has been sending tons of notes out to people attending Confuzzled about being in the canvas. I urge you to co-operate with him if he sends you a note, because he is working really hard to help me and I wouldn't have gotten this far without him requesting auditions. Believe me, when people don't reply, not even to say "no thank you", it gets him down.

As I have said in the previous journal, I haven't heard back from Dean Dodrill, Kaz Jester or Two Kinds about using Dust, Epicena or Flora, so these characters will not be featured in the final print, unless they contact me before I produce the final copy. This means we have spaces currently going in Orange, Green and Blue in addition to the vacancy in Star Sapphires.

Also, if you would like to feature as a lantern, but don't want your character to be volunteered for the auction print, you can commission them for a generous fee. Since I enjoy doing these characters and I can usually get them done quite well, they are going for roughly £10. As a special deal for people attending Confuzzled, you can not only commission your character, but, for a little extra, I can make you a photo print of that character and throw in a power ring of our chosen corps. There are NO restrictions on commissioned characters; that means I can draw female Orange Lanterns and male Star Sapphires, as well as adult pieces, provided they are within reason (obviously, I will not draw anything distasteful).

I'll be uploading another sketch dump soon which will feature characters still waiting for inks. If you're wondering where your character is, they will likely be in that.

-MM

Offline MorbiusMonster

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • Shadowmancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2014, 06:13:34 »
I am pleased to announce that ALL places have been filled!

Offline MorbiusMonster

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • Shadowmancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2014, 20:53:08 »
It's finished! It has been finished!

No sneak peeks till the convention.