ConFuzzled Forums > Events

Motorfurs Meet

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ellis:
Was going to ask do we need to register or put our names down to attend, but see somethings in the pipeline :)

Balkor Wolf:
I'd love to come along but I'm too ashamed to show off my car to people who know what they are talking about

drayygon:
Balkor, fear not, for if I go I have no vehicle and hardly know anything about them. They look pretty and I go to ogle them ^^

Bezel:

--- Quote from: Balkor Wolf on May 07, 2014, 14:54:55 ---I'd love to come along but I'm too ashamed to show off my car to people who know what they are talking about

--- End quote ---

Everyone's had to learn what they know.

Considering you'll have a lot of knowledgeable furs there, who are only too happy to talk about cars, it's the perfect place to start learning :)

Dief:

--- Quote from: Stik on April 29, 2014, 20:05:30 ---Glad to hear it's still going ahead, was a bit concerned the parking fee would kill it by encouraging people to get public transport instead (the horror!)   

Sadly i'm planning on selling the Exige in the next few weeks, so probably won't have acquired anything interesting to replace it by the time CFz comes around.  Will still come along for a nosey at everything else though :)

--- End quote ---

You're selling it? Why?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version