Author Topic: Looking for a roomie! :3  (Read 2991 times)

Offline MushiTehMushKat

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Looking for a roomie! :3
« on: January 17, 2014, 18:55:24 »
 Hey fellow CF-goers! I'm Mushi teh MushKat.

I'm on the ConOps staff list and looking for someone to room share with. I'll be getting a twin room, not Exec as the £25 a night addition is a little too much for me. I'm female, straight, 22 and still will be when May rolls along.

I'm not fursuiting (except for maybe ears and tail) but have no qualms sharing with any 'suiters.

I do smoke but will go out of my way not to blow rings of smokey yuck around the place; I will leave the building to smoke and wander.

Drinking won't be happening too much for me as I'll be working and don't want to feel like utter shite on shift, although I won't say no to a nightcap or a social glass or two. I don't mind if social things happen in the room, just be careful about breakables, :3

I'm fastidious about hygiene, bath/shower twice a day if I can, and I like to keep my domicile tidy, although I will over look tufts of fur and fluff because that's unavoidable.

As far as I'm aware I don't snore, sleepwalk or ramble insanities in my sleep, so you can be sure of a peaceful night. If I'm out late, I'll be sure to be quiet coming in, and would like the same in return because there's a good chance I have to be up early.

If I'm not on shift, loitering about the hotel or out eating, you'll probably find me on my laptop or my DS, headphones in, lost to my own digital world.

I'm not fussed who I'm paired up with, male or female, straight/bi/gay/whatever, just as long as we get along I'm happy, :3

My tickets are paid in full so my place is secure, so there'll be no changes of plan when it comes to me!

I think that's it, hopefully one of you lovely people would like to share with me.

Offline MushiTehMushKat

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a roomie! :3
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 22:27:21 »
No takers? I'm alright with the random assignment but it'd be cool to know who'll be sharing with me, :3

Offline rity

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a roomie! :3
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 00:39:17 »
im looking for a roomie will be on the seurity team drop me a shout on skype to chat details  flippercook1