Author Topic: Announcing our Charity for 2014: The Cat Survival Trust!  (Read 5311 times)

Offline Rallicat

• Forum Admins
  • I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Dealers Den Deputy
    • View Profile
Announcing our Charity for 2014: The Cat Survival Trust!
« on: February 01, 2014, 11:15:10 »
ConFuzzled is proud to announce our charity for 2014: The Cat Survival Trust!

The Cat Survival Trust is a small charity, with a big reach.  In Hertfordshire, the charity runs a twelve acre site, with a group of volunteers looking after a range of wild cats that have come to them from zoos and private collectors.  However the trust goes much further, and has purchased land in Argentina to act as a reserve for the benefit of big cats and other wildlife that forms part of their ecosystem.

This year -together- your contributions will have a global impact on improving the survival chances of endangered species.  Join us at ConFuzzled in supporting this wonderful cause, and whether you give big or small, you’ll be helping to make a real difference in the trusts important work!

If you’d like to know more, please check out our full charity page.

We’ll have more information to share in the coming weeks and months on charity events at the convention – stay tuned!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 23:11:51 by Rallicat »

Offline MorbiusMonster

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • Shadowmancer
    • View Profile
Re: Announcing our Charity for 2014: The Cat Survival Trust!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 14:45:52 »
Will we get to see any big cats at the event? My friend asks because he wants to see a leopard.

Offline BadBoyBunny

• CFz Security (Nightclub Team Lead)
  • Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
Re: Announcing our Charity for 2014: The Cat Survival Trust!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 02:10:39 »
Will we get to see any big cats at the event? My friend asks because he wants to see a leopard.

That would be good :)