Author Topic: Bubble Guns  (Read 3741 times)

Offline Blaster2

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • The 2nd coming....is coming!
    • View Profile
Bubble Guns
« on: February 03, 2014, 19:45:35 »
Since Bubble Blasters look a lot like the old Sci-Fi guns from Star Trek, what would be Confuzzled's view on them. They blow out bubbles provided by a commercially available water and soap mixture (In case anyone is unfamiliar).

SouthPaw

Re: Bubble Guns
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 21:35:36 »
Since Bubble Blasters look a lot like the old Sci-Fi guns from Star Trek, what would be Confuzzled's view on them. They blow out bubbles provided by a commercially available water and soap mixture (In case anyone is unfamiliar).

I've referred this to our Security team, but my suspicion is that they wouldn't be allowed inside the building (at least not when loaded) due to the potential to damage the wallpaper and soft furnishings.

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 07:56:26 »
also some types of bubble soap can do damage to suits.
Mew =^_^=.

Offline Dhary Montecore

• Head of Security
  • SuperFuzz!
  • MI:3 - Party on, we got your back!
    • View Profile
    • dhary.de
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 11:18:00 »

Hello!

If the toy doesn't look like a real weapon, that's fine. Just take care not to hit bystanders and please don't use it indoors. :3

Offline torikabuto

• Cookie Maker
  • what is this earrrth?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 00:13:18 »
He he was about to ask this question myself (found an old one in the shed still works ish..;p
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 00:15:51 by torikabuto »
twitter: ronkanoidAD, Facebook: torikabuto pawpad collins