ConFuzzled Forums > Off-Topic

Muscian furs anyone?

(1/2) > >>

Riaral:
Any of you lovely people musicians of any sort? If so, what instruments do you play and what kind of music do you play?

I am a self taught guitarist, bassets and part time drummer and play mostly metal and alt rock, but can do some simple acoustic, bluesy kinda things and when in the mood some country too.

TobyDingo:
I produce HipHop Instrumentals for a friends record label now and then. I play guitar (poorly) but never give it much love these days.
I'm also a resident DJ out here in Andorra. I have to share my creativity between my art and music but it's leaning far more towards artwork these days.

Blaster2:
I'm an amateur vocalist who's been taking singing lessons for just over a year now, so I class myself as a voice musician.

Draks:
Yup, I'm one. I pretty much experiment with anything but my strongest points are classical and electronic music. I play the piano, harpsichord, organ, viola, double bass and used to be a decent vocalist (but now i'm too shy XD)

LevLion:
Not really what I would consider a musician but I own a specilist guitar and music buisness and retail store ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version