Author Topic: Muscian furs anyone?  (Read 6464 times)

Offline Riaral

• Cookie Maker
  • Metal guitarist ready to bring forth the awesome!
    • View Profile
Muscian furs anyone?
« on: February 17, 2014, 22:34:43 »
Any of you lovely people musicians of any sort? If so, what instruments do you play and what kind of music do you play?

I am a self taught guitarist, bassets and part time drummer and play mostly metal and alt rock, but can do some simple acoustic, bluesy kinda things and when in the mood some country too.
Let's sing, let's dance, let's have a ball.
Cause tonight we're gonna party like we don't care at all!

Offline TobyDingo

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Muscian furs anyone?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 13:36:08 »
I produce HipHop Instrumentals for a friends record label now and then. I play guitar (poorly) but never give it much love these days.
I'm also a resident DJ out here in Andorra. I have to share my creativity between my art and music but it's leaning far more towards artwork these days.

Offline Blaster2

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • The 2nd coming....is coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 21:10:42 »
I'm an amateur vocalist who's been taking singing lessons for just over a year now, so I class myself as a voice musician.

Offline Draks

• Cookie Eater
  • Dragony Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 13:22:01 »
Yup, I'm one. I pretty much experiment with anything but my strongest points are classical and electronic music. I play the piano, harpsichord, organ, viola, double bass and used to be a decent vocalist (but now i'm too shy XD)

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 13:09:22 »
Not really what I would consider a musician but I own a specilist guitar and music buisness and retail store ^_^
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.

Offline Gem

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • My FA account
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 19:35:29 »
Well...errr I wouldn't call myself a musician as such.  Comedy singer songwriter who can strum a guitar and sing her own songs...badly.  Still it's gotten me quite a few gigs.

This year so far i'm playing a 3 day punk festival in Northhamptonshire, a 4 day punk/folk festival in peterborough and the aston clinton beer festival (woohooo free beer)  I was supposed to be playing the rickmansworth canal festival tomoro but im double booked sadly.  But i've played with mildly famous people like Den Hegerty from the darts, Ed tudor-pole (guy who took over crystal maze), Dave thompson (the original tinky winky LOL LOL)  and TV smith.  I've also done a week up at the Edinburgh fringe (did 23 gigs in that 7 days. That was mental!) 

I'm not actually a very good comedy singer song writer. But I love performing because I can pretend i'm confident, *giggles*.  I just happen to be pretty lucky I think.
I may not be the sharpest tool in the box, but i can still poke your eyes out.

Offline Nall

• Finance Director, Moneyferret®
  • Forum Admins
  • I'm on here as much as I can!
  • foozly ferret
    • View Profile
    • nall's blog
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2014, 20:35:46 »
I play piano and guitar, and I sing as well. Have had formal tuition in keyboard and music theory, but learned guitar myself. I've been active over in the filk arena for a few years, nominated for some community awards and won one as part of a duet, performed a few sets, took part in a band for a little while, and might think about a CD if I've the time which at the moment I don't - I don't quite have enough time to rehearse properly, which is something I need to fix this year. ^^;
It's good fun, I just like to play around with music when I've a free moment or need to relax, which is often. ;D