Author Topic: Looking for someone to roomshare! (Standard Twin + Early arrival)  (Read 3453 times)

Offline Wasp

• Cookie Eater
  • Irish-Biker-Furry currently studying Programming!
    • View Profile
Hey!

This will be my first ever furry convention, and here's some details about myself:

I've got a standard twin room - i'm booked for the early arrival, but not the extra night at the end. I plan to fly in from Northern Ireland/ Ireland in the morning :)

I've been following the fandom for about 3-4 years, so this summer i've got a job and a bit of cash, so I thought I may as well try going to one of these con's to see like-minded people!

Male
Non-Smoker
Orientation - Straight/ bi-curious (maybe)
I'm 19 (20 at the end of May :D)
Drinker - Yep! Will probably hold off until the last night for the real session hehe
Room Parties - I don't really know anyone going, so depends who I meet there! I don't mind having them in the room though, if my roommate wants :)

Snoring -  Nope!

I'm a pretty quiet/ shy guy until you get to know me a bit! I try to eat healthy, and am pretty hygenic (1-3 showers a day, just the usual stuffs)

I don't have any fursuits - Maybe in the future, will have to see how this con plays out :3 Would love to share a room with someone who has one!

I'm very open minded, and am up for trying most stuffs!

If you wanna chat or get in contact, ill be keeping an eye on these forums up until the event itself. Otherwise, feel free to add me on skype/ steam or something :D Details are on my profile.

See you there then!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 18:38:29 by Wasp »
Twitter: @Wasp_94

Steam: Wasp2011

Offline Zelnyair

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for someone to roomshare! (Standard Twin + Early arrival)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 15:02:21 »
Hello there! How are you?

I think the best thing for me to do is if I put down bullet points like you did *clears throat*

I'm in a standard twin room, but I'm on regular arrival. At least you'll have an extra, quiet day to settle in :)

-Male
-I don't smoke
-Bisexual
-23, and I've already had my birthday this year
-I drink socially, although usually I don't drink a lot in general.
-I don't think I'm too much of a party animal. If you want to have parties, then I'm not opposed, but I think it's negotiable ^^;

-I don't believe I snore.
-I follow the 6-2-1 rule (6 hours of sleep, 2 square meals and 1 shower or bath minimum in a day), and I always shower and put on clean clothes after fursuiting.
-I have a full fursuit
- I try to eat healthily, with varying degrees of success :P. I think I'm pretty active when it comes to hitting the gym and working out, though.

I think that's everything? Please ask me more questions if you have any? You can reach me under the same name on Skype or Steam, and my FurAffinity is here:

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zelnyair/

Offline Wasp

• Cookie Eater
  • Irish-Biker-Furry currently studying Programming!
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for someone to roomshare! (Standard Twin + Early arrival)
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 20:00:38 »
Hey Zelnyair! I've added you on skype & steam so we can have a chat or something :)

(Ill update OP if its agreed upon, otherwise im still open! :P BRING ON THE RANDOMZ SELECTION)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 22:22:41 by Wasp »
Twitter: @Wasp_94

Steam: Wasp2011