Author Topic: UK Games Expo  (Read 4463 times)

Offline Shaman

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
UK Games Expo
« on: March 01, 2014, 22:35:17 »
For those of a board gaming persuasion I'd like to point out that the UK Games Expo follows hot on the heels of Confuzzled. It is being held in the same hotel the weekend after Confuzzled finishes. This will be my first time going but friends who have been have generally said that they enjoyed it.

Can I interest anyone in joining me for an after-con con? I've already got late departure (28th May) and was hoping to check right back into the hotel, staying until the 1 June. A twin room for 2 people at time of writing is £106 per night. For the con itself the entry ticket is £20 for 3 days. All the details are on the website:

http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/

Offline Nightpaws

• CFz Senior Security
  • I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
Re: UK Games Expo
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 01:28:47 »
I don't think my wallet would stretch that far even if I elasticated it. I don't have late departure either so that's me effectively ruled out. :(

Eurogamer is the only gaming expo I'm ever realistically able to attend in the UK owing to financial constraints.

Good luck if you manage to go though, and I hope there's plenty of fun stuff for you plus whoever you share with!