Author Topic: hi its me, razzle-fox  (Read 4502 times)

razzle

hi its me, razzle-fox
« on: November 30, 2007, 18:51:27 »
hi, i'm just a little winged fox from newcastle-upon-tyne uk. Previously i used to be a wolf that went by the name stylore (and still do in some places) but recently I had a dramatic personality change and so my furzona changed with me.

So, Razzle is a fox with orange fur as you might expect but there are a few very striking differences that you would instantly see if you met him, (which i hope you all do at a future confuzzled). First off is his wings, they're black and purple with a total wingspan of 10 feet tip to tip when fully unfurled. Next is the pink fur EVERYWHERE where you would expect white on a normal fox.

But anyway, thats what i look like in this wonderfull fandom but I do get up to a few things that aren't connected to furry. I'm currently 17 and so at college but don't worry I come "of age" (18 years old) on the 18th of this comming may so I'll still be able to attend the con if Cali will let me (please please do, i beg you cali) *crawls on knees with hands in prayer position*. I also enjoy playing mmorpg games on pc and recently started a hellgate london account.

Broken Splinter

Re: hi its me, razzle-fox
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 14:22:03 »
Helloz

Kiffy Lee

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 01:32:19 »
*waves a paw* heya <3

Holley

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 09:25:40 »
Hello, welcome to the forums :)

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I can see through time!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 15:35:01 »
*Pokes Stylore... I mean Razzle* :P
I'd say welcome and all but I already did that on MSN :P
*cuddles*

razzle

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 16:12:45 »
* razzle hugs all..... wait, im not on irc anymore am i. damn... well thanks for the warm welcome anyway, there'll be plenty of hugs on offer at the con from me

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I can see through time!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 16:18:29 »
*tickles Razzle* :P