Author Topic: Where's the party?  (Read 3316 times)

Offline Lycan

• Cookie Eater
  • Where's the party? ^-^
    • View Profile
Where's the party?
« on: March 14, 2014, 21:12:09 »
Mommy was a cute fluffy husky, but got led astray one full-moon by a ruffty-tuffty werewolf, and I'm the result  ;)

I'm a husky/werewolf hybrid, from down south, living on the coast not far from Brighton, and can be found in places like London meets, Furstival or simply derping about in a carnival parade.

Partial fursuiter, who only discovered the fandom late in life (if I'd found it earlier, my life might have been quite different)

I drive big-boys toys in construction, enjoy my food and drink, bit of a bookworm and a biker (yes, the two are not mutually exclusive), but kinda missed the 'gaming generation', but make take up gaming if I ever have any spare time.

Used to consider myself aesexual until I discovered the furry fandom, but now its more a case of 'haven't made my mind up yet'.  The only fiction I've written and posted on SoFurry has been straight, but contrariwise, the only RP's I've been involved in are gay.  I guess I'm a bit of a paradox  :-*

Been to two Confuzzleds so far, but time and money prevented me from going last year, so going to try to make up for it this year, and my first Con was RBW.

Always up for a bit of fun, a chat or mischief, and spend far too much time online.

I can be found on Skype as thelycanspeaks, or facebook as lycan wolf, or on UKFur as Lycan, often frequenting the LPW thread on the Forum Games and Spam section.
Old enough to accept sweeties and strangers

(Who knows what that could lead to...)

Open to all invitations, whether they be proper, improper, immoral or moral, (I might say yes or might say no, but I won't take offence.  ;) )

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Where's the party?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 21:38:42 »
Hi hi there, it's always nice to see you wandering about :)
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Stik

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
Re: Where's the party?
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 18:15:38 »
Will be nice to see you again :)