Author Topic: Irish Fur Arrives!  (Read 5120 times)

Offline Wasp

• Cookie Eater
  • Irish-Biker-Furry currently studying Programming!
    • View Profile
Irish Fur Arrives!
« on: March 22, 2014, 22:20:32 »
Hey guys, i'm from Ireland, and next week will hopefully be booking a spot to my first furry convention at ConFuzzled2014! I dont fursuit (yet haha) but have been following the fandom/ community for a few years now (closet fur :3 ). Im 19 years old, male, straight (i think?) and am a motorcycle sort of guy haha. I dont smoke/ do drugs, and enjoy a drink or two (duh, im irish!)

Have been to a local meet where I live recently, and alot of the furs which attended the meet is going to CF, so I thought I may as well turn up too!

Really looking forward to meeting some like-minded folks, and will probably need to find a roomie for a twin room when I book it next week :3 Details will be posted after I book, both on here in the relevant section, and on UKfur and a few other sites :3

Cya around!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 22:26:13 by Wasp »
Twitter: @Wasp_94

Steam: Wasp2011

Offline Ash Weststar

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
Re: Irish Fur Arrives!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 13:08:48 »
Oh hi there,

Nice to meet you Wasp, do you ever come to the Belfast (NI Furs) furmeets? I occasionally attend those meets.  8)

Offline Wasp

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 17:20:29 »
Oh hi there,

Nice to meet you Wasp, do you ever come to the Belfast (NI Furs) furmeets? I occasionally attend those meets.  8)

Whoa no way! I was at the one yesterday (Saturday) at the Odyssey! It was my first though, so was pretty nervous & shy haha. But yea I live about 13(ish) miles from the city center, and probably going to the meet next month (if im back from holiday on time lol)

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 17:42:04 »
Welcome aboard then to our sunny little trip to the Birmingham area :)
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Ash Weststar

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 20:44:12 »
Oh hi there,

Whoa no way! I was at the one yesterday (Saturday) at the Odyssey! It was my first though, so was pretty nervous & shy haha. But yea I live about 13(ish) miles from the city center, and probably going to the meet next month (if im back from holiday on time lol)

Oh my. Would have been there with my partner if we weren't in the process of moving home this weekend. :3

Will probably be there next meet though!

Offline Lost Cause

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Ah-ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 14:29:51 »
Yay for more irish furries ^.^
I have made my statement and I stand buy it, but I could be wrong!

Offline SeanC

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 20:31:03 »
Our numbers grow day by day  :)

Offline Wasp

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 23:23:42 »
Hehe thanks for the replies!

To be honest, I didn't think there where any furry's (at least open ones) in Northern Ireland/ Ireland at all! So far, i'm meeting (and have met on Saturday) with one for coffee tomorrow who lives like 5 miles away thanks to the power of forums & twitter  ;D

Hopefully this dumb pay will come in either tonight or tomorrow, then all I have to do is book for CF2014! I might even be the 300th Sponsor on there, so Teir3 goodies for everyone haha!

See ya all there i guess! (Or at the next NIFurs Belfast meet maybe?!).

Offline SeanC

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2014, 17:39:40 »
Hehe thanks for the replies!

To be honest, I didn't think there where any furry's (at least open ones) in Northern Ireland/ Ireland at all! So far, i'm meeting (and have met on Saturday) with one for coffee tomorrow who lives like 5 miles away thanks to the power of forums & twitter  ;D

There's quite a few, actually!
I'm from Dublin - been in the fandom about 14 years now, although only started fursuiting later on.