Author Topic: CF Food menu & prices now live!  (Read 5852 times)

Offline Rallicat

• Forum Admins
  • I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Dealers Den Deputy
    • View Profile
CF Food menu & prices now live!
« on: March 28, 2014, 22:11:20 »
We are today pleased to announce the ConFuzzled 2014 catering options!
From snacking to full meals, you'll find lots of great choices, all at good prices secured just for attendees!

As a top-rated hotel, the Hilton of course has a variety of dining choices. To jump right to the main dining page, click here, but below are a few notable highlights!

First off, be sure to check out the ConFuzzled Menu! This is an exclusive range of food choices for snacks, lunch and dinner! This great menu is available just for ConFuzzled attendees, and the prices offer excellent value! View the details here including the full menu for download! You'll also find details of the Lounge Pizza promotion in the menu too!

You can also pick up food throughout the day at "The Lounge" central bar! ConFuzzled attendees can get a 20% discount (display your conbadge with pride!)! Head over to the main food page where you can download a sample menu!

For those of you residential at the hotel, don't forget Breakfast is included! If not, you can still buy Breakfast at the hotel - just be sure to arrive early enough! Full English and Continental options are available (and don't forget, Executive residents can also get continental breakfast in the executive lounge too!).

Finally there are plenty of other choices for food and drink including Millers (drinks only, but with a 20% discount), the onsite Costa Coffee, Executive Lounge food (for Executive residents only) and Room Service! So, head over to the main dining page to see all the details - you need never go hungry in our new venue!

There's one more thing ... the BBQ! Yes, it's happening, and you'll find the pricing on the end of the dining page. We'll let everyone know when BBQ tickets go on sale!

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
Re: CF Food menu & prices now live!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 10:16:27 »
is the breakfast going to be a buffet style like the last hotel or is it cooked to order?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 23:14:09 by Rallicat »
Mew =^_^=.

SouthPaw

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 13:48:37 »
is the breakfast going to be a buffet style like the last hotel or is it cooked to order?

I haven't stayed at this particular Hilton before, but the standard Hilton breakfast is primarily buffet style with Griddled/Poached Eggs, French Toast, Pancakes and Porridge cooked to order.

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 16:48:34 »

I haven't stayed at this particular Hilton before, but the standard Hilton breakfast is primarily buffet style with Griddled/Poached Eggs, French Toast, Pancakes and Porridge cooked to order.

Ideal...... means i can have bacon pancakes, bacon porridge, bacon on toast, bacon on bacon, bacon sandwiches made entirely of bacon, pigs in blankets ^^           ALL the bacon lol
Mew =^_^=.

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 22:22:57 »
it is buffet style in Boulevard, but Continental style, self service in Exec Lounge.
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King

Offline celty

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 22:43:59 »
who staff wise would i email to ask more questions about this?

Offline Bezel

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 11:43:10 »

venue@confuzzled.org.uk  :)

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2014, 22:43:49 »

How can I help you Celty?  Is it something that specifically is not already answered in the website, hotels policies, or in the sub notes of the Dining page?

Cheers,

Rizzo
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King