Author Topic: Registering Multiple Fursuits  (Read 4838 times)

Offline MorbiusMonster

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • Shadowmancer
    • View Profile
Registering Multiple Fursuits
« on: May 03, 2014, 08:30:31 »
I'm not sure what the policy is for multiple fursuits, but I figured I would look into what might be happening about it.

At the moment, I am currently waiting for new fursuit to be made and I am worried it might not be ready in time for the convention. I do, however, have a back up, just in case, a fursuit my friend says he's happy to let me use. My main concern is, will I have to register this one as well for a fursuit badge?

Offline Bezel

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
Re: Registering Multiple Fursuits
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 11:43:18 »
I'm not sure what the policy is for multiple fursuits, but I figured I would look into what might be happening about it.

At the moment, I am currently waiting for new fursuit to be made and I am worried it might not be ready in time for the convention. I do, however, have a back up, just in case, a fursuit my friend says he's happy to let me use. My main concern is, will I have to register this one as well for a fursuit badge?
You don't register fursuits - you only register yourself once which you already did when you selected your attendance type, room type etc. - you can bring as many (or as few) fursuits as you like  8)

The fursuit badges are entirely optional and are just a little nifty idea so people can recognise the owner of a particular suit when they're not wearing it - it's not a requirement that you have one for each suit. They're now closed for submitting fursuit badges (the deadline was April 30th if I recall correctly).

The only badge that you must wear whilst at the convention is your official conbadge, which you'll be given when you turn up.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 12:23:51 by Bezel »

Offline aurora

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 21:40:04 »
You don't register fursuits - you only register yourself once which you already did when you selected your attendance type, room type etc. - you can bring as many (or as few) fursuits as you like  8)

The fursuit badges are entirely optional and are just a little nifty idea so people can recognise the owner of a particular suit when they're not wearing it - it's not a requirement that you have one for each suit. They're now closed for submitting fursuit badges (the deadline was April 30th if I recall correctly).

The only badge that you must wear whilst at the convention is your official conbadge, which you'll be given when you turn up.

I didn't know there were fursuit badges this year, at the time I uploaded my standard badge pic I could find no mention of fursuit badges or an upload link.

Offline Bezel

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 22:51:31 »
The fursuit badges were handled totally separately from your CFz registration, and only became available on April 8th, when they were announced on Twitter, the CFz website, and in the CFz update email that went out on April 10th.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 22:57:08 by Bezel »

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 23:16:15 »
Fursuit badge submissions are now closed Im afraid.  They were announced on all the regular social mediums that we use for communications.  Best option is to ensure you sign up to our news feeds, twitter account, and monitor the forums regularly.

Cheers,

Rizzo
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King

Offline aurora

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 00:23:27 »
Fursuit badge submissions are now closed Im afraid.  They were announced on all the regular social mediums that we use for communications.  Best option is to ensure you sign up to our news feeds, twitter account, and monitor the forums regularly.

Cheers,

Rizzo

No worries, I had been checking since registering but gave up after a while and assumed fursuit badges were a one-off for CFz2013. Now notes that they were announced on page 5 of the main announcements pages.

Offline MorbiusMonster

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • Shadowmancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 18:18:30 »
Speaking of fursuits - will you be having a sewing station again in the Fursuit Lounge, like last year? If not, I can bring my sewing kit, provided people take care of it.