Author Topic: bar meet for first timers!  (Read 14368 times)

Offline ultramarinefox

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Re: bar meet for first timers!
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2014, 14:46:06 »
Right, that's two events I am going to then, the "First Furry Convention" panel, then the bar meet. Perfect!

Offline Stenveel

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2014, 02:31:59 »
I'll be at the Bar Meet, but I would like to make friends before the convention, because we'll have so littel time out there to get to know each other well enough   O.O I've tried to find friend, but it didn't end up so well...

So maybe be someone would be interested in a curious and cheerful wolf from Russia :3

Here are my photos: www.furaffinity.net/scraps/stenveel
And some of my art: www.furaffinity.net/gallery/stenveel

Feel free to contact me whatever way you like - here, on Facebook (www.fb.com/stenveel), FA or just by using Skype (Stenveel) ^____^

I'm always glad to have some chat :3 *wags*
Assume nothing, question everything!

Offline Ulfer

• Cookie Eater
  • confuzzled will be my first ever con =D
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2015, 07:56:45 »
I'd like to join in on this as this will be my first ever confuzzed and ill be with my friend who isn't a furry (yet) but I'd like to get to know more people at the con will this meet be fursuit aswell or not ?

Can't upload a picture but I'm a wolf I'm black and white with bright orange parts.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2015, 15:32:23 »
Sometimes being in suit can make it a bit difficult to interact and hear people, you might want to consider leaving the suit off for it and wear it at other times :)
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Ulfer

• Cookie Eater
  • confuzzled will be my first ever con =D
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2015, 08:13:25 »
Sometimes being in suit can make it a bit difficult to interact and hear people, you might want to consider leaving the suit off for it and wear it at other times :)

Ok ill do that thank you if anyone can give me advice at this lil meet aswell on fursuiting it would be appreciated as ill be getting my first fursuit just before confuzzled.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2015, 19:39:31 »
I normally do have a fursuiting 101 panel, this year with other projects I haven't had time to formally arrange anything. I will though see if a space can be found to have a more informal chat about fursuiting.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.