Author Topic: Some last Few Questions  (Read 4357 times)

Offline MorbiusMonster

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • Shadowmancer
    • View Profile
Some last Few Questions
« on: May 18, 2014, 22:06:43 »
Okay, there were some last few questions about the Convention I wanted to get out of the way before I get ready to go.

1. Will there be a sewing station at the Convention this year in the Fursuit Lounge? If it weren't for the sewing station last year, my trip would have been ruined. Will there be a return or will I have to bring my own?

2. I plan to pack a lot of my luggage in vacuum storage bags, so I can carry more. Will it be possible to borrow a vacuum to drain the air again on the return trip?

3. I've registered a number of prints for the art show. Is it possible to check which ones I've listed and under what name?

4. What kind of cookies does Brok prefer?

Thanks.

Offline Bezel

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
Re: Some last Few Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 08:24:55 »
With regards to number 2, I've found the easiest thing is to ask housekeeping nicely when they're doing their rounds... and a tip works wonders :D

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 08:26:22 »
Hi MorbiusMonster,

Quick replies for you

1.  We always have small sewing stations but nothing extensive. Largely what turns up is as a result of donations from other attendees.  Suggest you bring your own supplies in addition if you are concerned so as to avoid disappointment.

2.  You will need to speak to reception about this.  The convention do not have a vacuum, so you will need to borrow one from housekeeping.

3.  Suggest you direct this question towards the Art Show team.  dealersdenandart@confuzzled.org.uk

4. I'm pretty sure chocolate chip would never go amiss ;)

Cheers,

Rizzo
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King

Offline aurora

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 10:31:53 »
I'm bringing 2 rolls of black thread and a pack of needles.

Also bringing a Bostik hot glue gun and some glue sticks.

I probably won't need them, my suit is quite well constructed but bringing them just in case.

Offline Nidonocu

• Purchasing, Picnic, Pawpets
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Poison Bunny
    • View Profile
    • @Nidonocu
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 16:18:38 »
Referring to 1, we definitely still have all the sewing and glue kits from last year in inventory.

If you find them lacking anything in particular or out of stock of something during the convention, let us know as while we probably can't restock this year, knowing what's missing is good for next year!
Nidonocu C:\>

Offline Raven Luni

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 00:14:46 »
I'm bringing a sewing kit and my glue gun - essential items for any extended suiting trip :p
Delusions of grandeur?  I'm better than that!