Author Topic: Feedback  (Read 3053 times)

Offline aurora

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
Feedback
« on: May 29, 2014, 11:17:57 »
CFz was great this year, thanks to all the Confuzzled staff and volunteers for working tirelessly and making it all possible, they really did us proud.

Queues this year were kept to a minimum which I attribute to better organisation.

The PawPet show was awesome only spoiled slightly by a slight fault with the RH projector losing signal intermittently.

The fursuit lounge was huge, well equipped and for the first time had mirrors.

The food selection was great and the hotel staff were courteous and helpful.

As previously announced the outside areas were limited and certainly not as picturesque as at the old hotel, but lots of space inside the hotel.

Thankfully the weather stayed dry during the fursuit parade so that it included outside areas which was good.

I feel the fursuit group photo would have been better if it were taken outside the hotel in the car park, the overlooking balconies would give everyone a birds eye view for taking photos.

I look forward to attending CFz again next year.  :)

Offline Fairlight

• Pawpet Director
  • Pawpets Crew
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
Re: Feedback
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 10:29:27 »
Glad you had a great time and enjoyed yourself!

With regards to the projector on the main stage, we've had an issue with the cable length, and the signal booster we had didn't quite cut it, sorry. These are the things you get to find out the day you build the stage, and no sooner, unfortunately. We now know for next year and the stage and video teams will work on resolving it.