Author Topic: GOH Feedback area  (Read 2859 times)

Offline Silvermoon

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
GOH Feedback area
« on: May 29, 2014, 12:08:20 »
Hey all you assorted fuzzies, featheries, scalies and slimeys.

I really hope you enjoyed our two GOH's this year. Both Lex and Rick were very happy to be with us this year I'm sure they would want to personally thank every member of staff and attendee for making them feel so welcome! Pretty much all of Ricks wares sold out by the end of day 1 and I can't say enough how touched he was by this. He didn't realize just how huge his fan-base is over here. As for lex, again she sold almost all of her puppets and she greatly enjoyed being able to showcase her skills and share her vast experiences with everyone.

Working within the GOH team has been one hell of a ride for me as it was also my first con, but everyone I came into contact with made things so fun and everyone there was smiling!

Once I get official feedback from them both, I'll upload it here for all to see, however in the mean time, please let me, Washu and Vasmeth know how it was for you!

Silver (FOON)

Offline MorbiusMonster

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • Shadowmancer
    • View Profile
Re: GOH Feedback area
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 12:31:26 »
I was quite pleased to meet both of them, but I might have to say this about Rick.

His table was a little lacking in fresh material. He had the prints and the tags, but aside from that, most of his stock was just stuff he sold already and could be bought outside the con, I was kind of hoping Housepets book number 5 or maybe something exclusive might have shown up. But then again, that's just me being picky.