Author Topic: Let's put the PEDAL to the medal!  (Read 3142 times)

Offline Sparky15756

• Cookie Eater
  • The Cycling Fiend
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
Let's put the PEDAL to the medal!
« on: July 01, 2014, 00:49:38 »
It took me several thousands of miles to find this place, but cycling on the internet is more fun than cycling to a convention and sleeping in a bus-stop en-route WITH a puncture at 2am...
But hey, I'm the crazy fool who dared to cycle 115 miles, from Liverpool, to ConFuzzled! And I'll be doing it again next year, hopefully raising money for the ConFuzzled charity of choice too! Already got my eyes set on over £1,000 (well £2,500 really, but £1/attendee is a good average!)

But enough about cycling....eh...that's it I guess.... My name is already around the fandom, with the numbers too...but for those who don't know me...

I'm the crazy cyclist from Liverpool, known as Sparky, and can be found on Twitter or running a big Yu-Gi-Oh mail-trading group on Facebook :P Or maybe I'm sleeping and taking dole money, like a Scouse (sarcasm) :P
Outside of the fandom: My hobbies include football, cycling, and Yu-Gi-Oh! I'll cycle nearly everything, as proven this year, and my dream of being a footballer has been accomplished (as of 2011-current) but another dream is to travel the world AND partake in Tour De France :D
Sparky15756 - Forever cycling
[Insert signature picture here]
TGLucario475 - Only The Good Die Young, R.I.P. Rocol

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Let's put the PEDAL to the medal!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 21:58:01 »
Put an engine on that cycle and you're talking my language :) Well done though, it's no short effort to get all that way cycling and back again!
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline ZugazAroi

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Let's put the PEDAL to the medal!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 13:28:20 »

I think it is a wonderful lot.