Author Topic: Experience event  (Read 3539 times)

Offline yagfox

• CFz Crew
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
Experience event
« on: September 30, 2014, 18:11:29 »
Hi,

I am looking in to running an event at Confuzzled next year. We would require two adjoining rooms for around 4 hours (2 hours setup, two hours event). One of the two rooms would require full blackout and theatre style seating for around 15-20 people.

We will provide everything and everyone else required.

Is this a realistic request?

Regards

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
Re: Experience event
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 20:21:51 »
Would this be something along the "4D" kinda thing? If so that would be really cool.

I'm not 100% sure we have a pair of rooms that would fit the requirement - would one bigger room with some kind of partition do the job?
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."

Offline yagfox

• CFz Crew
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 15:02:20 »
If it was a solid room divide that could work. We could at a pinch have a single room with an area outside. Though we would need to be able to make noise there. And if it is a public area. We will have to change the content.

This is the 4D thing. I am trying to gauge interest from the convention first. Then I will try to get people intertested in doing it. It failed last time due to a lack of interest.

Offline yagfox

• CFz Crew
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 08:38:53 »
Unconfirmed at this stage. Will advise if this changes.